On September 28, 2013 Hydrous Allen, Hydrous Lake Lewisville, and Cowtown Wakepark teamed up for a six event fall tournament series called the DFW Cable Cup. This event was hosted by all three parks was an accumulative tournament series that took place every Saturday over a 7 week span ending on November 9th, 2013.
Here are the Contest Divisions & overall 1rst place winners:
• Grom (Age 13 and under, No Restrictions): Overall 1rst place winner Sam Lacerte
• Women’s (All ages, No Restrictions): Overall 1rst place winner Peyton Hurst
• Wakeskate (All ages, No Restrictions): Overall 1rst place winner Brady Patry
• Cable Masters (Age 38 +, No Restrictions): Overall 1rst place winner Dave Broyles
• Teen (Age 18 and Under, No Restrictions): Overall 1rst place winner Clayton Greer
• Open Mens (Age 19 +No more than 540’s, No Mobes): Overall 1rst place winner Aaron Weeks
• Outlaw (All ages, no restrictions): Overall 1rst place winner John Deere
Lee Lau shows what to bring on a multi-day bike adventure.
( Photos: 16, Comments: 16 )
KC Deane; Stevens Pass, Washington
Sweetgrass stripped down naked to accept Movie of the Year. Tim Durtschi and Elyse Saugstad respectively took home Best Male and Female Performances. Skiing’s legends including Scot Schmidt, Greg Stump, and Jeremy Nobis, presented the awards to the sports’ next generation. There were a lot of great moments at the 14th annual Powder Awards on December 6 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Here are a few photos of the winners backstage, taken just after the awards were announced.
They eat a different kind of loam burger on the East Coast, but they still get 'er done. Lenosky, the Mullaly brothers and a host of riders help form a pretty tight knit community that are concerned with only one thing - getting out in the woods to shred.
( Photos: 11, Comments: 57 )
Knolly is looking for a few good men and women to join their grassroots racing program in 2014 - is that you?
( Photos: 6, Comments: 38 )