Keenan Allen, Austin Pratt, Chad Worrall, Sam Baker, JB ONeill, Kyle Evans, Marc Kroon, Joey Buss, Mike dowdy
In this video he's riding at his home cable Down Under Cableway, in the Netherlands. A great cable with some nice Unit obstacles and besides that the 2.0 Teva Blue line and a indoor Wavesurfer!
Since Niels his riding can easily be called sick and he doesn't have any sponsors yet, we thought he deserves a nice edit!
We did a bunch of riding over the dreary, rainy winter months. Here is a collection of some of the usable footage that we saved. Most of the shots in this edit come from one or two of the sunny days that we had.
Riders: Matt Clendenin, Austin Price, Cody Walker, Clark Dudley
The Other Side - Wakeboard Film
Come Correct: Trever Maur – Nose Press
Roswell is excited to announce the newest addition to the Roswell Marine Audio lineup, the Neptune 8.0 tower speaker. The Neptune spent some serious time with our talented designers being perfected before its release this month. “The inspiration for the Neptune 8.0 speaker comes from heavy-duty, high-tech machinery” says Mark Robertson, Roswell lead designer on the Neptune project. “It’s designed to be very strong and gives an industrial look that is accented by LED light rings that bring it to life and make it stand out at night.”
With an 8 inch speaker and 1 inch super tweeter all contained in an aluminum housing with stainless steel accents you are getting an incredibly loud speaker that boasts a clear and balanced sound. The brushed aluminum housing won’t flex and distort the sound quality of the Neptune and you won’t have to worry about parts fading from sun exposure.
“Roswell is always innovating and continuing to raise the quality of their products and the Neptune is no different” says Roswell team rider, Rusty Malinoski. “Having a product that is easily compatible with my MasterCraft is awesome! I’m excited for people to have a chance to hear these speakers; they can get SO LOUD and have such a clear sound!”
You can get up-to-date information on the Neptune by signing up or pre-ordering yours, available later this summer, at: http://www.roswellwakeair.com/series_rma/tower_speakers_neptune/
- Spokeless stainless steel grills with LED accents
- Aluminum housing with stainless steel and LED accents
- CNC machined 3 inch custom clamp
- 2 3/8 inch plastic inserts included (1.9 and 2.5 inch inserts available upon request)
- Built to last with little to no maintenance
- High quality finishes won’t fade from sun exposure
- Long-throw speaker technology creates loud, clear, and balanced full range sound that will not flex or distort
- 8 inch PRO Series Midbass Driver
- 1 inch PRO Series Super Tweeter
- Power handling: 200W RMS / 400W Peak
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 ohms